Friday, January 21, 2022

My Most Anticipated 2022 Releases

There are quite a few 2022 book releases I'm looking forward to, and my top 10 changes each day based on what genre I'm in the mood to read. But I also noticed a lot of my most anticipated books are by authors I've read before, so I made two separate posts for my most anticipated books. This is the list of books by authors I've read before. Last week, I posted my list of books by authors I haven't read before.

For your reading pleasure, here's my ten most anticipated books of 2022, all by authors I've read before. There are a few honorable mentions that I couldn't fit in the list. They include Bound by Firelight, Dark Rise #2, The King Will Kill You, A Marvellous Light #2, A Cruel and Fated Light, and From the Grave.

***


Court by Tracy Wolff

I haven't read books two and three in this series yet, but I, for some reason, have been obsessing over a certain relationship that I've heard whisperings about on the web. The relationship may or may not happen, but it has me very intrigued.


The Inadequate Heir by Danielle L. Jensen

I enjoyed The Bridge Kingdom duology, though it wasn't my favorite. I'm still excited for this one, and I hope it improves on some of the things the original books lacked.


These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan

I enjoyed the ending of the first book in this duology, so I'm looking forward to reading the last book. I don't really have any major hopes for any of the characters, as I think they're all kind of terrible, but I'm hoping for a good finale.


Glow by Raven Kennedy

I think this is the last book in the Plated  Prisoner series. I just got caught up in December, so I'm ready to finish out the series and see what happens to Auren and Rip.


Vows of Empire by Emily Skrutskie

I wasn't expecting to like the second book as much as I did, so I'm actually very excited for book three. I'm hoping to get a review copy of it so I don't have to wait as long. We shall see if it pops up on NetGalley. This series reminds me the Aurora Cycle with more romantic tension. Yay!


House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas

I didn't like the ending to book one, but I'm finding myself anticipating the sequel more and more as the release date gets closer. If SJM pulls another Tamlin/Dorian/Chaol with this series, I may end up quitting her books. It really bums me out to change love interests. Plus, Hunt doesn't deserve the hate.


Reign by Cora Carmack

Is this book actually going to be released in 2022? Probably not. Will I hope it comes out anyway? Yep. I really want to finish up this trilogy, but I see no point in reading book two until book three comes out. If I wait, I only have to re-read the first book instead of two.


The River of Silver by S.A. Chakraborty

I am so ready for this. I really want to dive back into the Daevabad world. Plus, I hope FairyLoot does a special edition to match their others.



Husband Material by Alexis Hall

Loved the first book. Am I scared book two won't live up to the awesomeness? Yes. Do I still think it'll be a good time? Yep. This also comes out during my birthday month, so yay for me!



The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I was very disappointed with book three in this series, so I'm crossing my fingers TWOTQ fixes my meh feelings. The ending of book three was fantastic, while the beginning was very bad. So at least the leaping off point for this installment won't bring the book down.

***

Alright, there you have it. My most anticipated 2022 books by authors I've read before. What 2022 books are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!