Friday, May 29, 2020

Another Book Unhaul for 2020

It’s still spring cleaning time, so I’m getting rid of some more books. Most of these are ones I that I used to be interested in, but now, I just don’t think I’ll ever get to. Just fyi, I plan on selling these books locally, minus the ARCs and proofs, of course.

So, let’s get this unhaul underway, and please don’t feel offended if I get rid of a book you like. I simply have too many books to keep them all, especially since I’ve recently subscribed to Fairyloot and started ordering from Book Outlet again. Yikes.


Crown of Vengeance, Spymaster, Kingmaker, and Soleri: I’d like to read these, but I know I won’t get to them in the next five years. There’s just too much out there to keep books that’ll take so long to actually read.

Child of a Mad God: I have two copies of this book. One is the mass market and the other is hardcover. I don’t need two copes, so bye-bye mass market!

The Lyre Thief: This seems to be an installment in a larger series, or at least a spin-off in a longer series. I don’t plan on reading the first books, so there’s no point in keeping this one, even though it sounds really good.


Outlander: I used to really love the show, so I thought I’d try to read the books. Now, I think I’ll just watch the show. The books are simply too long to invest my time in right now. However, if I do want to read it in the future, I’ll buy it in a different format, either ebook or a taller physical copy.

Riders, Call Me By Your Name, and The Tesla Legacy: I just don’t think these will be for me.

Black Hole Sun, Berserker, and Salvage: These sound okay, but they’ve been on my shelves for a while, and I have no interest in picking them up in the next year or so.

The Gentlemen’s Guide to Vice and Virture: I’ve tried to read this book multiple times. I just think the main character’s narration style isn’t for me. Plus, I’m not big on historical fiction. I’m kind of disappointed this one couldn’t grip me though.

***

There you have it. Another unhaul for the year. Have you gotten rid of any books lately? If so, which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!