Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer

As all of you must know by now, there is a new Star Wars movie coming out in December. Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Sounds ominous, right? Although, I’m it should sound like a good thing. She’s going to get the force, right? Right!?! Please?

I’m super pumped that the main character is female! This means the new generation of potential Star Wars lovers can grow to encompass not just guys and nerdy girls, but all kinds of girls! (I say this as a proud nerdy girl.) Woot! Woot!

Check out the trailer if you haven’t seen it yet. And if you have, just watch it again. You know you want to. ;)


How do you feel about the trailer? Did it rock your socks off? Tell me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. haha I just re-watched it :) I can't wait I already bought the tickets to go see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I didn't even know pre-order tickets were available. You're on the ball. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!