Saturday, October 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Mostly Free, But Also Bought Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

So many books. And four of them are copies of each other.


Wild Iris Ridge by RaeAnne Thayne
Wyoming Strong by Diana Palmer
A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

I got Wild Iris Ridge and Wyoming Strong from Harlequin as a free promotion thing. You know those forms you fill out that are in the middle of the romance novels to get books? That's what I did. Not sure if I'll do it again, though. Wild Iris Ridge is the seventh book in a series I don't really have any interest in reading.

And, because I went to Leigh Bardugo's signing, (The recap for this is here!) I had to buy Six of Crows. And I had pre-ordered A Mad Zombie Party a month or so ago because I wanted the free swag that is still not here.

 I may have received a lot of books this week, but my book ban is still in place. I bought these books before I decided to go on one and the other books were free. Technicalities are good excuses, right?

What books have you bought/received lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!