Saturday, August 15, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Second Beautiful Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I forgot to take pictures of these books before I left home to move into my new apartment, so please forgive me, but this week I got two books.


I’ve been really into reading new adult/adult contemporary lately. Any recommendations?

What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. You know, I read Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster and thought they were good but never got around to reading the rest. I should fix that some time! Hope they're good :) Here's ours: Bibliojunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!