Saturday, August 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Library Book Haul That I Didn't Need Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I went to the library. When I already have a bajillion books to read of my own. I’m such a bad person. But I don’t regret it. At least not yet. I’m going to shut up now.

The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera

I’ve already read two of these books and so far I haven’t been wowed.

What books have you bought/received lately?

12 comments:

  1. I loved The Book of Ivy and I can't wait for the sequel. I haven't read the other two yet, though. I hope one of them ends up wowing you! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I haven't been wowed. Ivy was good, but I think there was a lot of hype surrounding it. Maybe Things We Know by Heart will capture my attention. :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Hope you have a fantastic week!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED THE BOOK OF IVY! Sorry, for all the caps lock, but trust me, IVY deserves it ;)

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved it. I wasn't as big of a fan as I was hoping to be. Maybe the sequel will get me more excited...

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul! The Things We Know By Heart is one that I've heard nothing but great things about. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The premise of TWKBH sounds really good. I'm excited to get to it soon. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. I heard something about the Book of Ivy that made me not want to read it, so who knows if I'll get to it. Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand not wanting to read the BofI. I wasn't as excited about it as I was hoping to be.

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I really need to get around to reading More Happy Than Not! I have heard so many amazing things about it!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished MHTN. I wasn't too terribly impressed, but I hope you enjoy it. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!