Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Gena Showalter Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I got paid this weekend! So I bought a book. Great logic, right?


The Hotter You Burn by Gena Showalter

I read the first book and enjoyed it, so I thought I’d give the sequel a try. Plus I’m trying to collect all of Gena Showalter’s books. I only have a few more to go!

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. I hope that you enjoy the sequel! :-)
    My haul Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I have heard good things about Gena Showwalter.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give her a try. Her Alice in Zombieland series is really good. ;)

      Delete
  3. I love Gena Showalter, but I've only read her paranormal stuff. I hope you enjoy this!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her paranormal stuff! She's very good at it! XD

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!