Saturday, August 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Beautiful Edition (Haha)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I bought some books from Book Outlet! Basically because I wanted the signed copy of Blacklisted and there was only ONE copy in stock. I also pre-ordered Every Last Breath.

Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Blacklisted by Gena Showalter (signed)
Compulsion by Martine Boone
Winterspell by Claire Legrand

I’ve already ordered books two and three in the Maddox Brothers series. I didn’t think I’d like the spin-off book, but I really did.

What books have you bought/received lately?

9 comments:

  1. I love the spin off in the Madddox Brothers series too! I've only read the first one but I have the next on my shelf waiting for me :) I got Compulsion a few weeks ago and I can't wait to read it! It sounds amazing and I've heard great things. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Christy @ Novel Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like the Maddox Bros books. I feel like Beautiful Disaster and Jamie McGuire get a lot of flak sometimes, which sometimes I agree with and sometimes I do not. I hope you enjoy the next couple Maddox Bros books too!

      Delete
  2. I have heard that the Maddox Brothers spin-off was much better. I got Compulsion a few weeks ago. Going to meet the author at Book Con tommorow. Great selection.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo... So cool. I wish I was meeting an author soon. I don't get to do that as often as I'd like. Hope you have fun! XD

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I've been wanting to check out Compulsion for a while. It sounds really good!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Compulsion was pretty good. It kind of reminded me of Beautiful Creatures.

      Delete
  4. I love the spine of Winterspell! I have heard a lot about most of these books, I really hope you enjoy them all!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to reading Winterspell. I've already read all of the others now. ;)

      Delete
  5. I got to read Every Last Breath too. I love Jamie McGuire and Gena Showalter's books. I've read these ones so I hope you enjoy them :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!