Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I Made Coasters!

So, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I got a new apartment. And because I got a new apartment, my roommate and I have decided to get a little crafty. Just take a look:

We made coasters using 4x4 floor tiles, Mod Podge, and color prints. Some of them turned out really well, while a few have some issues. (The Dean one makes me particularly upset because of a few imperfections, especially considering he’s my favorite and all.)

Here’s a close up of them all in case you want a better view:



 
I’ll keep you updated on any more crafts we do. I know of one I’m particularly excited for that should be posted next week.

What kind of bookish crafts have you guys done or are planning to do? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!