Saturday, August 15, 2020

Stacking the Shelves: A Song of Swag and Fire Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Things are finally getting back on track this week. My COVID test was negative, and my major work deadline has passed. I’m totally going to relax this weekend and just read and watch movies free of stress. It’s going to be great.


I haven’t purchased any physical books this week, but I did get my A Song of Wraiths and Ruin preorder swag in the mail. The cards are so cute. I really want to read this book, I hear nothing but fantastic things about Malik, but it’s a duology. If I wait until next summer, I can binge the whole series in one go. Oh, the dilemma.


I also used my Kindle Unlimited free trial to get a free copy of Iron & Fire. I finished book one earlier this month, and the series is pretty good. It’s dark, but some parts are good. It's a M/M fantasy series with elves and dragons. It reminds me a lot of The Captive Prince trilogy.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Yay for swag! And yay again that your COVID test was negative! That's a relief!

    Hope you enjoy your new read!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've never been happier to fail a test! lol

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!