Saturday, August 1, 2020

Stacking the Shelves: The Overbudget Bromance Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I bought a book. I bought a book even though I’m on a book-buying budget. *sigh*

The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams

I recently finished The Extraordinaries by TJ Klune, and it was so very good. Unfortunately, I was feeling slumpy since I didn’t have anything on my immediate TBR that was drawing my interest after reading, so I made an impulse buy via Kindle. The Bromance Book Club is one I’ve had my eye on for a while. I ended up reading it in less than 12 hours.

What books have you bought/received lately?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I hope you love this one once you get to read it!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! Nothing too life-changing, but still a fun read. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!