Saturday, February 18, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Most Anticipated Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

It’s here! It’s finally here! Barnes & Noble took forever and the UPS guy lied about having delivered it, but I finally have the book I’ve been waiting for in my arms!

King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard
Golden Son by Pierce Brown

King’s Cage is one of my most anticipated books of 2017! Team Cal, ftw! I can’t believe I finally get to read it. I should be a good girl and wait to read this during spring break when I have more time, but I don’t think that’ll happen.

As for Golden Son, I finished Red Rising last year and really enjoyed it. I couldn’t stop thinking about the ending, so I decided to pick up book two to see what happens next.

What books have you bought/received lately?

8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Seeing a lot of King's Cage!! I still need to read Glass Sword but I am looking forward to getting caught up and then mourning why I did so when I just KNOW book 3 will have a killer cliffhanger! LOL!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These books are known for ending on terrible cliffhangers. I'm reading KC now, and I just know I'll regret it when I realize I have to wait a year for the final book.

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul of books. I'm still waiting on my copy of Kings Cage to arrive. I hope you love your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! My copy took a long time to arrive too. It sucks.

      Delete
  3. Team Cal indeed! I have not read King's Cage yet but I definitely plan on reading it sometime this year (hopefully this year! LOL!). I liked Golden Son but have not read Morning Star - there were some things that I saw (spoilers, I know) that I didn't quite like. :/ I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely weekend, Shell. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Son is an awesome read! I still need to read the Victoria Aveyard series and I have no excuse since signed copies are sitting on my shelf. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should read Red Queen. I loved it!

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!