Saturday, February 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Haul Traded for with the Unhaul Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I went to the used bookstore again to trade in some of those books I unhauled a while ago. I've already read two of them; I just needed my own copies. ;)

 
The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter
The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

There were a lot of books I wanted to get, but I’ve been kind of picky lately on what I pick up. I guess it’s because I know I’ll have to move the new ones to my new place at the end of this semester. Yuck.

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these before I hope you enjoy them! Have a good weekend :)

    Danica @ Shelves of Spines
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Bourbon Kings yet, but it looks interesting!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is. I really love her BDB series.

      Delete
  3. I don't buy a lot of print books anymore. I just don't have the room and moving them is no fun. Enjoy the ones you picked up for your collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like all I buy anymore are print books. It would probably be easier on my shelves and my wallet if I bought ebooks... *sigh*

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!