Monday, May 23, 2016

My Thoughts on the Beauty and the Beast Teaser Trailer

I had a different post in mind for today, but then I saw this beauty. If you haven’t yet seen the teaser trailer for Disney’s live-action Beauty and the Beast movie, now’s your chance.


I recently wrote my review for The Jungle Book live-action film, and you all know how amazed I was by that movie. I’m hoping Beauty and the Beast goes above and beyond that though. Emma Watson as Belle is simply perfection, and the effects and castle images are absolutely breathtaking in this teaser.

When the trailer started up with the soundtrack music from the cartoon, I immediately started feeling the childhood nostalgia. It seriously made me want to run and watch the older version. Unfortunately, I don’t have it with me. Darn.

I don’t have a whole lot to talk about because this trailer is so ridiculously short (evil teasers), but just know that I love it, and I must watch it. There is no other option.

What do you guys think of this new live-action adaptation?

2 comments:

  1. It is wayyy too short but I loved it, especially the music. I cannot wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!