Monday, May 16, 2016

Graduation and Blog Updates

Yes. I finally graduated college. After four years, I have officially received my Bachelor of Science in Professional Writing. Of course, I’m going on to work for my master’s degree, so I’ve still got a year of schooling to go. Ugh.

My graduation was on Friday the 13th. (Terrible date, right?) I was ridiculously busy these past few weeks with huge projects, presentations, and papers due. That’s one of the reasons I decided to kind of step away from the blog for a bit. I did have some Waiting on Wednesdays and Dean Winchester Fridays up, but I wrote no significant posts.

Now, I’m back and ready to catch up on all of the book reviews, movie reviews, book hauls, and everything else I’ve somehow managed to procrastinate on getting done.

To give you a little glimpse into what’s coming, I’ve made a short list:

First & Then by Emma Mills Review
Captain America: Civil War Movie Thoughts
The Jungle Book Movie Thoughts
The Crown by Kiera Cass Review
A list of my favorite songs/music artists right now
A comic book discussion (mostly about DC’s Batman)
Maybe some updated bookshelf pics

So, all in all, it’s been pretty eventful for me, but I’m getting back at it. I hope to see you around the blog sometime.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Getting your college degree is a huge accomplishment. Yay for going on to get your masters. I always thought I would go back for mine but then life happened. I have had a hard time blogging and keeping up with everyone lately. It has been a crazy time of year.

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I decided to keep going because I knew if I stopped, I'd never go back. I'm getting really burnt out though, so we'll see. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!