Saturday, March 12, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Two Borrowed, One Bought Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

This past week has been my spring break, so to reward myself for making it this far, I bought a book. Surprise, surprise. I would have bought more except I have to buy 6-7 new books for the signing event I’m going to at the end of March. I also was pleasantly surprised to get a notification from my library that the books I’d put on hold were in. I put them on hold 2+ months ago, so I completely forgot I even requested them.


The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine (Bought)
Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin (Borrowed)
Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers (Borrowed)

I’ve already read Symptoms of Being Human. I actually read it in one sitting. I'll have my review up soon.

What books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I've heard only good things about The Shadow Queen, I'm looking forward to reading it, myself. Have a great weekend, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think of The Shadow Queen. I am tempted by that one and the cover is amazing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautifully made book. The inside is good so far, I've just got to get some time to finish it. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!