Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The #PenguinTeenOnTour Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

The #PenguinTeenOnTour event is happening soon. Thus, I had to purchase all the books!

Dove Arising by Karen Bao
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman


I also got another library book.

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

This thing is ginormous!

What books have you bought/received lately?

12 comments:

  1. Great book haul! I haven't heard of some of these so I'm going to check them out now :) Happy reading!

    http://natalieslife.com/2016/03/moving-across-america

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have to read The Dark Days Club. It's really good. Wonderful haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty book too! I'm excited to get to it. :)

      Delete
  3. I can't believe that I bought 4 books at the event Friday night! I already had bought too many this week but I am a sucker when it comes to books. It was a wonderful event. Thanks for talking to me and taking pics for us. :)

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I told myself not to buy any, but I did. *sigh* I know you bought the Dove Arising books, what were the other two you bought?

      And thanks for taking pics and hanging out too! :)

      Delete
  4. I met April Tucholke at a signing last year and snagged a signed copy of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. She was so sweet! Hope you enjoy Spark & Burn!
    Bambi's StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo. I love it when you can randomly get a signed copy. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!