Sunday, March 13, 2016

Short Blogging Break

Hola, fellow booklovers! I just wanted to let you all know that I will be around a little bit less over the next week or so. I know I’ve had a few posts up this past week, but most of those were scheduled a long time ago. I’m presenting a poster project at a conference next weekend, so I’m trying to devote more of my writing to that particular headache. ;)

I should have a few things coming up pretty soon, though. I’ll have my review for Symptoms of Being Human and The Shadow Queen up, as well as a recap of the Penguin signing event with Sabaa Tahir, Rachel Hawkins, and more up sometime after March 25th.

I promise I’ll get back to my regularly scheduled blog posting soon!

2 comments:

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!