Saturday, March 19, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Randomly Appeared Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I wasn’t expecting this book to show up at all. What made it completely surprising though is that it showed up at my parents’ house during the week that I was there for spring break. Weird, right? It’s like Penguin knew…

Rookie Yearbook Four by Tavi Gevinson

I won a bunch of books back in December from Penguin Random House, and I noticed a week or so later that I was actually missing a couple of the books that were pictured on the giveaway post. A representative told me to wait another week to see if they’d just been shipped separately. The books never came and I forgot about contacting Penguin to let them know. I guess they remembered they hadn’t shipped all of the books because now I’ve got one of the three I was missing… Maybe the other two will show up soon?

What books have you bought/received lately?

5 comments:

  1. Cute one! Hope the other ones come in soon. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always excited when I get surprise books in the mail. I hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Surprises in the mail are the best kinds of surprises. It's like the holidays, but at any point during the year. :D I hope you enjoy your new book!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!