Saturday, March 5, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The No Books Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

No books this week. Boo. However, I did get some other awesome things:



Look at these frickin’ Supernatural socks! Aren’t they adorable!? I love the Cas ones! They’re blue! Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Dean girl 100%, but those Cas socks are just too cute.

What goodies or books have you bought/received lately?

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if I have ever went a whole week without adding a book. Good for you! The socks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I've done it quite a few times. I always regret it. ;)

      Delete
  2. How cute and fun! Did you get them at Hot Topic? It is really fun to get items related to your favorite shows. Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!