Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Trailer

I recently watched the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies trailer and I am super excited!


I actually haven’t read the book, but I love me some Pride and Prejudice and some zombies, so why not put them together, right? Okay, so I was very skeptical at first, too, but the trailer looks really good. I also really like Lily James as Elizabeth, she looks fierce and fantastic. I'm not as sure about the guy who's playing Darcy, however. He's not how I picture Darcy (*cough* Matthew Macfadyen *cough*). Mr. Bingley looks nice, though. 

I'll definitely be seeing this in theaters. I might also buy the book to read before I go.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book either, but this trailer looks sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? It actually makes me want to read the book. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!