Saturday, November 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Don't Judge Me Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Alright, I broke my ban. And I broke it bad. *sigh* I haven’t even been able to read anything in the past month, but I think I’ve bought more books now than I previously have when I am reading. #whatislife

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
Polaris by Mindee Arnett
Becoming Jinn by Lori A. Goldstein
Forbidden by Kimberly Griffiths Little

I knew I was going to break my ban once Book Outlet said it was giving away coupons. If there was anything good listed, I was going to buy it. And there was, obviously. I was really after Forbidden and Polaris. The others were just bonuses.
  
What books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. I hope you love all of your new books this week. There is nothing wrong with splurging. I love going to the bookstore and buying books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Yeah, splurging is good for the soul sometimes. It gets me out of a funk and makes me feel happy. :)

      Delete
  2. I have mixed feelings about Book Outlet. On one side, they sell brand new books for a really cheap price. On the other side, they take a lot of my money, especially when they have discounts and coupons.

    Enjoy your books! I hope you have a great week! :)

    Emz @ Paging Serenity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Book Outlet is amazing, but it's so amazing that I just can't help myself sometimes. ;)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!