Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The BRB Sale and Winter Edition



"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Books! Cheap books! The Book Review Board of MO had a sale for their 2013-2014 review copies (not ARCs, they don’t get those), so of course I had to stop by. Especially since each book was only $2. I also bought the book that everyone and their mother has probably already bought, too.

Fire with Fire and Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Raging Star by Moira Young
Afterglow by Karsten Knight
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Winter by Marissa Meyer (not pictured)

I finally managed to buy all of the Mara Dyer books, as well as the Jenny Han and Moira Young books. However, I still need to get the paperback edition of Burn for Burn. *sigh* Cover changes. Ugh. Oh, I also got the swag for pre-ordering Winter, but I didn't get the gloves. Boo. I'll take a pic of Winter for next week's StS. Right now, it's at my parents house some 200 miles away. :)

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. I still really need to get my hands on and read The Retribution of Mara Dyer. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!