Saturday, November 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Used and New Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I traded some books in at my local used bookstore and I went through the shelves there.

The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
Pride andPrejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith

Oh, and here’s the pic of Winter I promised you last week. :)

Winter by Marissa Meyer (last week)

I got Pride and Prejudice and Zombies because I really want to see the movie, but I want to read the book first, and I grabbed The Return of the King because I needed this edition to finish my LOTR collection.

What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! If it makes you feel any better, I haven't read them either. I haven't even started the LOTR series. Terrible, I know. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!