Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Harlequin Surprise Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I swear, I didn’t break my book-buying ban! 

The Christmas Bouquet by Sherryl Woods
The Winning Season by Alison Packard
Wyoming Rugged by Diana Palmer
The Harder You Fall by Gena Showalter

I was not expecting these books at all; I guess when I signed up to receive two free books from Harlequin I was added to a list to get more books. Sweet! Oh, and they also came with some cute plates that didn’t photograph well.

What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. Can you get me one of those second lives? I'd love to read for an entire lifetime. :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!