Sunday, June 28, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Suits Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Noah, Ryan, Isaiah, or West from Katie McGarry’s Pushing the Limits series. Team Isaiah won!

So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from the television show Suits (in honor of season five having started):

You can choose from:

1) Mike


or 2) Harvey


I’m Team Mike because honestly, Harvey is too conceited. He just irks me sometimes, err… a lot of the time. Plus, Mike’s cute with Rachel and I just want them to be together forever! Do they have a ship name? If so, let me know!
If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t seen the show (And why not?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Suits summary below:


On the run from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a brilliant college-dropout, finds himself a job working with Harvey Specter, one of New York City's best lawyers.


  • Team Mike
  • Team Harvey
More polls: Create

***Please note that I stop checking the poll the Friday before the new poll comes out (on Sunday). Also, please only vote once so everyone’s vote counts, unless you need to vote for both guys. I give you permission to do that because sometimes choosing is tough.***

**Also note that these are not my images. I found them online.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!