Saturday, June 6, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The No-Books-But-Something-Better Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

No books this week… :(

I did however, get a new laptop. Yay! 


My old one managed to break, as you can see in the pictures below. I’m going to try and find a laptop repair place/service, so I can have this one around just in case, but we’ll see…


What books have you bought/received lately?

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I also have a Toshiba and it turned out to be really good :)
    This week unfortunately I didn't buy any physical books, just a couple of ebooks on Amazon.

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new laptop is definitely worth sharing! Have fun with it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new laptop is awesome. I remember when I got mine last year. Awesome.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!