Saturday, June 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The End of Days Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I finished To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han and I loved it! I needed the sequel ASAP, so I bought it and some other books.

World After and End of Days by Susan Ee
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

I’ve already read World After, but I’m excited to dive into End of Days.
                                                                                                                               
What books have you bought/received lately?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. The World After and End of Days is on my TBR list.

    Enjoy.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm reading EoD now and it's pretty good. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice! I'm finally going to read Angelfall soon. I've heard such great things about that series. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's kind of strange, but in a good way! XD

      Delete
  3. I still have to read Angelfall, I can't believe I'm so behind on all of these books lol Great haul, hope you enjoy your new beauties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely check Angelfall out!

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I really want to read Susan Ee's books. They sound great!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!