Sunday, April 26, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Shatter Me Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was Team Batman versus Team Superman. Team Batman won! 

So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. 

You can choose from:

1) Adam

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEih5lJ1VKVa4fo270iR12fQKiMaciIHNyNZKPKxMYNOD45BhUQkCTlkH3DmMfEfd2fukophwHwU-dWfNsvBZQ7PzgApUnSgnfSXLV2RX3NvJF09kEFuz4bgDa-U7G2aFSECztKIeF3oTPTp/s1600/Adam+-+There%27s+very+little+I+wouldn%27t+do+for+you.png

or 2) Warner

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/b0/80/c0b080547931083e85c742345e3a8328.jpg

*By the way, these images are not mine. They have been linked to where I found them.*

I’m Team Adam. I have actually never liked Warner. He wasn’t a good guy in the first two books and I don’t see how he could get any better in the last one. Because of all of the hype surrounding him, I haven’t managed to let myself read Ignite Me. Honestly, I don’t think I ever will.

 If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books that are out right now, who do you think sounds more appealing from the Shatter Me summary below.

I have a curse
I have a gift

I am a monster
I'm more than human

My touch is lethal
My touch is power

I am their weapon
I will fight back

Juliette hasn’t touched anyone in exactly 264 days.

The last time she did, it was an accident, but The Reestablishment locked her up for murder. No one knows why Juliette’s touch is fatal. As long as she doesn’t hurt anyone else, no one really cares. The world is too busy crumbling to pieces to pay attention to a 17-year-old girl. Diseases are destroying the population, food is hard to find, birds don’t fly anymore, and the clouds are the wrong color.

The Reestablishment said their way was the only way to fix things, so they threw Juliette in a cell. Now so many people are dead that the survivors are whispering war – and The Reestablishment has changed its mind. Maybe Juliette is more than a tortured soul stuffed into a poisonous body. Maybe she’s exactly what they need right now.

Juliette has to make a choice: Be a weapon. Or be a warrior.


  • Team Adam
  • Team Warner
More polls: Online polls

***Please note that I stop checking the poll the Friday before the new poll comes out (on Sunday). Also, please only vote once so everyone’s vote counts, unless you need to vote for both guys. I give you permission to do that because sometimes choosing is tough.***

4 comments:

  1. Well, it's a good think you probably won't read Ignite Me, if you like Adam, because he's something of an ass in it. He and Warner basically switch roles. If you'd asked for this before Ignite Me came out, I'd be Team Adam, but Ignite Me changed that :)

    By the way, thanks for having these, it's really fun to vote :) And I was thinking, if you run out of love interests, you could do couples vs. couples?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been told he's not very nice in Ignite Me which makes me sad because he was a pretty good guy in the other books. :(

      Thanks for voting and I'm glad you like it! And yes, I am running out of ideas for love interests lol. I'll keep your idea in mind! XD

      Delete
  2. I love Warner. I'm obsessed with him. You should give him a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Warner. I'm obsessed with him. You should give him a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!