Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Too-Many-Books-from-the-BRB Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I got some new books from the Book Review Board of Missouri this week. Unfortunately that meant trading in the books I already read. (I don’t get to keep them. Boo…) But here’s what I get to read during this round:

In the Time of the Dragon Moon by Janet Lee Carey
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace

I was super excited about In the Time of the Dragon Moon, but I just learned that it’s the third book in a trilogy. Now I’ll have to return it or I’ll have no idea what’s going on. Disappointment…

What books have you bought/received lately?

7 comments:

  1. awe, I hate it when I request for something and realize it's part of a series and the last one to boot.
    sounds interesting hope you like it.
    my stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's outstanding that your state has a program to distribute books for review. When I get a book which isn't the first in a trilogy/series, I will quickly see if I can get the earlier books from the library so that I can read the new book in the proper sequence. Might be better than returning it unread.

    Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! "The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise" has such a beautiful bookspine! :O I'm pretty excited for All the Bright Places and want to read it too ... I hope you enjoy them! :)

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I've heard really good things about The Storyspinner. I didn't know In the Time of the Dragon Moon was part of a series either. Bummer. Have a great weekend, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the Bright Places is one that I'm really stoked about so I hope you really enjoy it. I've been seeing The Storyspinner around quite a lot. Enjoy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the Bright Places is going on my TBR list! I've seen it everywhere this week and I'm intrigued! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books. The storyspinner looks great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!