Monday, April 13, 2015

Totally Overwhelmed

Okay guys, I have to admit it. I’m overwhelmed. School, work, and all of my various organizations are kicking my butt right now.


This notebook runs my life. That’s how icky my life is right now. 

And what’s even worse is I haven’t finished a book since March 19th. It’s been almost a month!!! I’m so ashamed of myself…

All of this whining basically just leads to the fact that my blogging may be a little sparse for the rest of this month and a few weeks in May. I’ll have posts up, but they won’t be as content-heavy considering I haven’t read any books to write any reviews. So I hope you’ll stick with me during my time of extreme stress. THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. Don't get too stressed out. Well all still be here. Good luck!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!