Monday, April 27, 2015

Books I Need to Complete My Collection

Sometimes there’s just so many fantastic books coming out that you forget about some of the just-good ones. This post showcases some of the trilogies, series, etc., that I need to buy the last book of in order to complete my collection.


Polaris (Avalon #2) by Mindee Arnett


In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds #3) by Alexandra Bracken


Revealed (House of Night #11) by P.C. and Kristin Cast
*This is actually the second-to-last book. I own the last one though. 


Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly #3) by Susan Dennard 


Sorceress (Spellcaster #3) by Claudia Gray 


Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFevers


Savage Drift (Monument 14 #3) by Emmy Laybourne 


Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry
*This isn’t the last book, just the last one I need.


Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #4) by Maggie Stiefvater 


Angel Fever (Angel #3) by L.A. Weatherly

  
There you have it. All, err... Some of the books I need to buy. I’m going to be so broke…

What books do you need to buy in order to complete your collection?

1 comment:

  1. There are so many books that I need to complete my series! I always start them but then don't continue because I don't go out and buy the rest. I have wanted to read Sinner for the longest time because Cole was my favorite character but I haven't purchased it yet! I definitely need to hurry up. I hope you get these soon. Have a good week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!