Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The B&N Gift Card Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Yeeesss… The books…

Unleashed by Sophie Jordan
Willowgrove by Kathleen Peacock
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Death Marked by Leah Cypess

I used my Christmas gift card money to buy all of these books from B&N so I didn’t technically break my ban. By the way, as soon as I finish Sever by Lauren DeStefano, my ban will be over! Woot! Woot!

What books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. Love getting hardcovers. They look so pretty on the bookshelves. Death Marked was okay, but maybe you will like it more than I did.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! These are all books from series that I've wanted to read for a while now. Hardcovers are so gorgeous! happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I love gift cards...hopefully people remember that for Mother's Day :) Enjoy your books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not caught up on Richelle Mead's last few books, but I used to love reading her stories. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ~Ailsa @ The Book Bundle
    My StS post

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!