Sunday, March 15, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Stephanie Perkins Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Kai, Team Wolf, Team Thorne, or Team Jacin from Marissa Meyer’s Lunar Chronicles. And I have to say a major THANK YOU for making it the best poll ever! There were 146 votes! Woot!

Annnndddd Team Kai won! 

So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from the Anna, Lola, Isla companion series by Stephanie Perkins. 

You can choose from:

1) Etienne


or 2) Cricket


OR 3) Josh


I have to bow out of this week’s poll. I’ve only read Anna and the French Kiss, and I liked it, but I didn’t love it. I will be reading the other books as soon as I get my hands on them though. So this week’s poll is up to you guys to decide. If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books, who do you think sounds more appealing from Anna and the French Kiss summary below (which tells you nothing about Cricket or Josh. Oops.).

Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?

Which Team Are You?

Team Etienne
Team Cricket
Team Josh
Poll Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!