Sunday, March 29, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Mortal Instruments Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Niklaus, Elijah, Finn, or Kol from The Originals TV show. Team Elijah won! 


So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. 

You can choose from:

1) Jace


or 2) Simon


I’m Team Jace. Although, I’ve never been as obsessed with him as some people are (Plus, I'm more of an Alec + Magnus fan). Maybe I’m missing something… If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books that are out right now (How is that even possible!?), who do you think sounds more appealing from The City of Bones summary below:


When fifteen-year-old Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder― much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with strange tattoos and brandishing bizarre weapons. Then the body disappears into thin air. It's hard to call the police when the murderers are invisible to everyone else and when there is nothing―not even a smear of blood―to show that a boy has died. Or was he a boy?

This is Clary's first meeting with the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of demons. It's also her first encounter with Jace, a Shadowhunter who looks a little like an angel and acts a lot like a jerk. Within twenty-four hours Clary is pulled into Jace's world with a vengeance, when her mother disappears and Clary herself is attacked by a demon. But why would demons be interested in ordinary mundanes like Clary and her mother? And how did Clary suddenly get the Sight? The Shadowhunters would like to know...

Exotic and gritty, exhilarating and utterly gripping, Cassandra Clare's ferociously entertaining fantasy takes readers on a wild ride that they will never want to end.

Which Team Are You?

Team Jace
Team Simon
online quiz maker

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I love Jace (he's definitely more my style/type), so he gets my vote. BUT, it should be noted that I believe that Simon is the TRUE hero of this series. Simon is a badass nerd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Jace is the bad boy (kind of... he never really does anything to earn that label though) so he's automatically the hotter one, but Simon does save the day.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!