Sunday, March 8, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Lunar Chronicles Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Will or Team Jem from Cassandra Clare’s The Infernal Devices series. Team Will won! 


So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. (Please note that these images are fanart pictures found online. Each image is linked to the creatorwho is extremely talented, btw.)

You can choose from:

1) Kai 

http://lostie815.deviantart.com/art/Lunar-Chronicles-Prince-Kai-417923388

or 2) Wolf


OR 3) Thorne 

http://lunarchronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Carswell_Thorne

OR 4) Jacin

http://lostie815.deviantart.com/art/Lunar-Chronicles-Jacin-Clay-434629611

I’m Team Wolf, just because I liked his character better. However, I’ve only read the first two books in the series, so I don’t even know who Jacin is, I just know he’s going to be in Winter. If you haven’t read the books that are out right now (like me), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Cinder summary below (which doesn’t really tell you much about anyone but Kai. Whoops.):

Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future. 

Which Team Are You?

Team Kai
Team Wolf
Team Thorne
Team Jacin
Poll Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!