Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Spring Break Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I have had a very upsetting week, but now it’s SPRING BREAK, so I feel a little better. Of course, I just got a lot of books, so I’m even more better now. (Note: Whenever I become excited about books, my use of proper English fades.)


Airhead by Meg Cabot
The Lux series bind-ups by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Cress by Marissa Meyer

I traded for all of these except Cress and Assassin’s Blade, and also The Last Time We Say Goodbye which I borrowed from the library. I did break my book-buying ban when I bought Cress and Assassin’s Blade. Boo…

What books have you bought/received lately?

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul! All those books would make me feel lots more better, too ;) I hope spring break treats you well. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think books make everyone feel better. ;)

      And spring break's pretty much over now. Sad... :(

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Across the Universe and A Million Suns are so good. I'm so disappointed with the cover change though. :/ I hope you enjoy your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about them, unfortunately I'm in more of a fantasy mood than a sci-fi mood, so who knows when I'll get to them. :)

      Delete
  3. Great choices! I absolutely fell in love with the Across the Universe series. I really really hope you like it as much as I did. They were some of my favorite books at the time they came out, and still are!

    Shannon
    My My StS

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!