Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fangirling Over Fangirl Special Editions for the Umpteenth Time

This may be old news to some of you, but Rainbow Rowell’s Fangirl (a.k.a., my favorite book of all time), is coming out with new, hardcover SPECIAL editions! I’m probably going to buy Every. Single. One. 


If you order the special edition copy from Barnes & Noble you get berry pink, Indigo Chapters gets yellow; and Amazon and other retailers have bubblegum pink. The special editions include fan art, a ribbon bookmark, and Q&As.

These new editions come out a few months before Carry On's release date. That gives me enough time to buy all three of them, and then re-read Fangirl. I can’t wait!!!

Which copy are you buying/would you buy? Sound off in the comments.

If you want more info about the special editions head here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!