Saturday, February 25, 2023

Stacking the Shelves: The Series Finale Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Not a whole lot going on this week. Mostly the same thing I've been doing since January—trying to read as many ApollyCon authors as I can before the end of April. I've made some progress, but it's still not enough. And binge-reading an entire six-book series that isn't by an ApollyCon author didn't help my stats any.


I actually don't have a lot to share this week, just two Kindle Unlimited books. The first is Follow the River by C.E. Ricci, an ApollyCon author. I read Don't You Dare by this author last weekend, and I was still in the mood for some sports romance, so I downloaded this one too. I didn't get very far before I got distracted, but I'm hoping to finish it before the end of February. I also downloaded the last book in the Bonds That Tie series. Unbroken Bonds was a little disappointing, but the series overall was good. It has really cool worldbuilding.

Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I found myself trying to read books for a signing then I was about to dive into review books when another signing was just announced. Even though I had a duology that's signed already, I felt like having it read by the time the signing comes around. So I interrupted my reading queue with those! Luckily I still have plenty of time to read the review book as it's a May one, that's really the only reason why I allowed myself to do this! Lol!

    Hope you enjoy your new book by your Apollycon author. Really wish I could've gotten tickets but the ticket system literally kicked me out because I was trying to buy one from the group that didn't sell out! It was a nightmare!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my friend and I got lucky and got some tickets from the resale FB post. Otherwise, we wouldn't be going this year.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!