Monday, April 11, 2022

An Updated Bookshelf Tour: Bookshelf #3

Like I mentioned a month or so ago, I realized I hadn't shared any up-to-date photos of my bookshelves in a long time, so I figured I'd let you all see what I've got. And again, the shelf I'm sharing pics of today is also a mess. I really, really need a library. *sigh* If you haven't seen the first bookshelf tour, you should totally check it out and gawk at my extreme disorganization. Haha.

This is Bookshelf #3. It contains a mix of genres, from adult romance to middle grade chapter books. It's a variety of stuff that I don't know where to put. And it, like Bookshelf #1 and #2, is temporarily at my parents' house until I get a bigger place. Also, these are primarily books I've already read. Most of my TBR books are at my apartment, so I can actually read them.

Alrighty then, let’s move on to the good stuff.

***

Here's an overview of Bookshelf #2 and #3. I have them situated in the corner, so it was just easier to take a photo of them both together versus separately. As you can see, both are a total mess. Stacks upon stacks of books. It makes my book-loving heart hurt.

The top shelf holds my HP copies. I talked about this shelf with Bookshelf #2's post, so I'll just leave it at that. I will say that this shelf space used to look a lot better before I packed some of my HP swag away. I'm not sure what I'll do with it, either. I still love HP, but you know...


The shelf below that is where my YA contemporary used to live and still does for the most part. But I just threw my Iron Fey FairyLoot copies here since I had some room after doing a YA contemporary unhaul earlier this year.


The next shelf is mostly paranormal romance with a mix of YA fantasy and paranormal. And look! L.J. Smith's Night World series that will never be finished. Gah!


On the middle shelf, there's some YA and a YA/middle grade series called Pendragon by D.J. MacHale. The series is so underrated! Fans of Percy Jackson should definitely check this one out. I'd like to go back and do a re-read of the series one day, but I haven't had time lately.


More paranormal romance here. There's some J.R. Ward and Gena Showalter. There's also some Meg Cabot books, and in the corner you can see my Bailey School Kids set. What a mix of titles. Lol.


Ah, here's a better view of that corner. You can see all the Meg Cabot now. Haha. You can also see the Intertwined series by Gena Showalter. Another unfinished series. Urgh. I hate unfinished series so much.


 On the bottom of this shelf, I have some larger hardcovers and paperbacks, like Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments books. There are a few other YA fantasy/paranormal hardcovers hiding out here as well..


And, not to be forgotten, we have the Angelfire series in the corner. I remember spending hours online writing comments to try to win a signed edition of all three books. I actually ended up only getting the first two (in separate giveaways), but man, was it cool to have free time like that on my hands.


  Oh, and this is a stack of random books that I think I threw on this shelf after I realized I didn't have a place for them anywhere else. I guess I ended up moving the Cassandra Clare boxset that was sitting here in earlier photos. I don't have these shelves at my apartment, so I can't easily check to see.

***

Well, that's the third shelf. I'll eventually get around to sharing pics of my apartment shelves, but I'm experiencing a bit of an issue trying to have a new bookcase delivered right now. You'll eventually get photos, though, I promise!

Do you have any pics of your bookshelves up? If so, link them below so I can check them out. I love looking at pretty book collections.

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! I really really need to buy another bookcase or two...definitely a nicer one for my Caraval collection! Lol. I looooved the Intertwined series. I cried so hard when Gena said it was canceled and she would not be writing a final book. I still need to read the Night World books, I might have read 1 or 2 individual novels but still need to read the rest. I was sad it wasn't going to be completed either. I am fairly positive I had preordered that final book from Borders...pretty sure it was canceled because of publishing issues before Borders closed forever.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!