Saturday, April 30, 2022

Stacking the Shelves: The Possible Slump Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Nothing crazy happening this week. Things have actually been pretty quiet. I have a day off on Monday, as I have vacation time that's set to expire soon. Sadly, I've been in a slight reading slump as well as an exercise slump, so not a lot of progress on things that I typically enjoy doing. I'm hoping a three-day weekend will really pep me back up. But anyway, here's my haul for the week!

I took a break from the Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac series, the prequel/spinoff to Zodiac Academy, after book three because I was getting burnt out. But I had hoped maybe I could easily get back into the series and then get out of my small reading slump, since the Zodiac world is so addicting. So, I downloaded Broken Fae on Kindle Unlimited. My plan hasn't worked so far, but it's only been a couple of days and I'm just on chapter three. Hopefully the slump disappears soon.

Redbubble had a coupon, so I made an FBAA fan art order. Are we surprised? Nope. And this is where most of my raise went. *Sigh.* I have a mix of different artists here. That's something I love about Redbubble, is you can order from various artists because everything prints in one location, versus Etsy that ships from all over the world and is super expensive, though I do love me Etsy artists. I have a few things still to come in this Redbubble order. In fact, they may be in my mailbox now, but I'm too lazy to go get them.

And lastly, I have more FBAA stuff. And speaking of Etsy, this is a dustjacket set I preordered there. I don't even have extra hardback covers to put these on...yet. But I had to order them in case they sold out. While the faces of Poppy and Cas aren't quite how I imagined them, I do love the details in the background and the outfits. Plus, Kieran is on TCOGB's cover. And that's amazing. ;)

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I always love seeing what artwork you pick up! It all looks amazing! I hope you enjoy then and the new dust jackets too! And of course you new read!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My fan art purchases are such whim buys. I never remember what I have coming in the mail. 😄

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!