Saturday, January 6, 2024

Stacking the Shelves: The Fangirl Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

The first week of 2024 is over, and it was uneventful for me personally. I don't think I did anything of note the entire time. I was just scrolling through TikTok, reading a couple of chapters here and there, and doing adult things like sleeping, working out, and working. I need some excitement in my life, darn it. I really wish I was going to ApollyCon so I could have something to look forward to. Oh well...


Normally I would say "Now onto the books," but I actually didn't get any physical books this week. I have a couple of orders that are stuck at my parents' house, but other than that, all I got was a surprise envelope in the mail. It was my preorder incentive stickers from my Fangirl 10th anniversary edition purchase. I completely forgot this was even a thing. Also, that book released in November, so these stickers are very late.
 

I also only got one ebook this week. It was a download from Kindle Unlimited. And Then You by Briar Prescott is the second book in the Until companion duology. I read the first book in a single day and then decided to start this one and finish it up on New Year's Eve. It was my last read of 2023.

Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I had a slow week as well it seems! It was hard returning to normal this week! Lol. I too need something to look forward to! I wanted to go to Apollycon as well--for the first time--but sadly I was stuck in overload hell when it came to buying tickets and I was not successful at all. It was a very miserable day. I'm bummed yet again because so many authors I love are going and one of the authors just showed off her "only at Apollycon" editions and I wept some more!

    Hope you're able to get your books from your parents soon! Hope the coming week is kind to you as well! Happy Reading!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!