Saturday, September 19, 2020

Stacking the Shelves: The Midnight Pocus Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

 So I just completely forgot to write a “Stacking the Shelves” post for last Saturday. Oops. Good thing I’ve slowed down on my book buying this month.

Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer

I ordered Midnight Sun mid-August, and it got to me early September. That’s crazy. I mean, I completely understand the publisher probably had to reprint since the first printing sold out, but it’s just kind of insane how slowed down the publishing world is with everything going on. I’m not angry, just making observations.

Oh, and two of my three Hocus Pocus Funko Pops came in. I also ordered these last month as part of my birthday present to myself. They’re so cool. I was worried I wouldn’t like the plastic bases for their flying poses, but they’re actually not that noticeable. And I love Mary’s vacuum. Unfortunately, Sarah won’t be here for another month or so, according to Amazon. Boo… 

What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah shipping times are so whacked out. Glad your items arrived safely though! Maybe Sarah will come a bit early. It seems my last few Amazon orders have been coming 1 day sooner than promised, so maybe they're finally learning something! Lol!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!