Saturday, June 13, 2020

Stacking the Shelves: The Shouldn't Have But Did Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Once again, I have spent too much money on books. Are any of us surprised? Not a bit.

Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine
Rage & Ruin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

I ordered Blood Spell from Book Outlet last month, before all the controversy. I won’t be ordering from there again until the company can show they are actively taking steps to right their wrongs, though. The other two I purchased from Amazon, which is also a company I need to stop purchasing from. And I actually have stopped quite a bit. I think I’ve only ordered three or four books from Amazon in 2020, but I can still do better. The Forbidden Wish was just super cheap, so I went for it. Bad, Rachelle.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice new reads! I still need to read The Forbidden Wish myself! But yeah, it's hard to not buy from Amazon sometimes. Though I've been canceling a lot of preorders lately because they're charging full price for their books. I mean, I can pay that at better places and get my books right away instead of waiting weeks with them.

    Hope you enjoy your new reads though! Can't wait to read rage and Ruin myself! :D


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that about Amazon! If they charge full price, then yeah, I'm totally just going to order somewhere else. The cheapness is Amazon's only good quality. Lol.

      I'm reading Rage & Ruin now! I'm hoping to love it!

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!