Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR

 I decided that it is finally time to participate in Top Ten Tuesday! I’ve been putting it off/forgetting about it for years now, but I’ve always wanted to do it.

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Ten Books on My Winter TBR

I’m counting winter as in from December 21st to March 31st, just fyi… So, let’s get started.

***

Starflight by Melissa Landers

I’m in the mood for a good sci-fi read. Maybe I’ll pick this one up when it’s cold and icky out.

Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

This book has been on my TBR pile for a couple of years now. It needs to be read. Soon.

The Steel Remains by Richard K. Morgan

Bought it, have yet to read it, must get to it soon. It’s supposedly an LGBT adult fantasy book. So why haven’t I picked it up yet?

Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

I want to finish this series, but I’m scared. I don’t want things to go wrong for the main couple.


 The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine

I bought this one not too long ago at a signing event, but the third book in this spin-off retelling series sounds amazing. So, I need to read this one before I can get to The Traitor Prince.


A Court of Mist and Fury

I don’t know why because I swore I wasn’t interested in ever reading this, but I randomly had the strangest urge to pick this up. That urge hasn’t gone away yet.

Malice by John Gwynne

I bought this book to get me over my Game of Thrones withdrawal, but I still haven’t picked this up. *sigh*


This Shattered World &
Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

I plan on attending the signing for Amie and Meagan’s newest release, but before then, I’d like to finish this trilogy. The problem is, I still don’t have This Shattered World. (Maybe Santa will get it for me for Christmas…?)
By Your Side by Kasie West

This one made the list simply because I plan on reading it on my plane trip home for the holidays. I’m going to make myself read this book to cross it off my TBR.

Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes

This one is my second-most anticipated 2018 release after War Storm. I’m super excited to find out what happens to these characters.

***

Alright, there you have it. My Top Ten Tuesday and my list of winter TBR reads. What books would you put on this list? Let me know in the comments section.

9 comments:

  1. Cover of Mistborn is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMMORTAL REIGN!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS! I NEED THIS BOOK NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

    Lol.

    Great picks all around! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not into epic fantasy (or whatever genre it falls into), but I love the Mistborn series. Brandon Sanderson is such a master at world building! I hope you love it as well.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read it. I've heard nothing but good things. I'm just intimidated. Plus, once I start his epic fantasies, I'm pretty sure I won't stop reading them.

      Delete
  4. I hope you get a chance to read all these! I tried to read Mistborn but ended up DNFing it. Fantasy has always been challenging for me.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Sad to hear that. I hope you find a fantasy that changes your mind sometime.

      Delete
  5. I need to get some of these books read as well. I have Starflight sitting on my shelf and the Sarah J. Maas and Kasie West book are ready to go as well. So many books!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!