Saturday, November 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: All the Books Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I’ve been gone for a while, so I have a pretty large haul this time.

Can’t Let Go by Gena Showalter
By Your Side by Kasie West
Vanilla by Billy Merrell
All About Mia by Lisa Williamson
Devils & Thieves by Jennifer Rush
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
Invictus by Ryan Gaudlin (library book, not pictured)
Need to Know by Karen Cleveland (Netgalley ARC, not pictured)

So, I kind of got a mix of everything this month. I’ve got library books and finished copies. All of the finished copies except Can’t Let Go came from the up-for-grabs bin at work. Can’t Let Go was purchased from Amazon (with my Amazon credit) for the preorder giveaway Gena was hosting.

I was super excited about Vanilla and All About Mia because those two authors are coming to a signing in NYC. I hadn’t originally planned on buying their books (no $$$) for the signing. I was actually only going to go to the signing for one particular book, Runebinder. Now, I can get three (or maybe four if I decide to buy a Libba Bray book) books signed for the price of one. Yay!

Oh, and thank you Ballantine Books for approving my Netgalley request for Need to Know.

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice ones!! I still want to read Carve the Mark and The last Namsara! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't read The Last Namsara. I had to renew my library copy. I just hope I can get to it soon before I have to return it.

      Delete
  2. Great books this week. I need to see if my library has The Last Namsara. Yep, just checked and just reserved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad you'll get the chance to read it.

      Delete
  3. Great haul! How awesome that you got most of these from work?! Enjoy your book events :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!