Saturday, November 18, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Freebie and the Purchased Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I bought one book this week. But, in my defense, I’d been planning to buy it for a few months.

Runebinder by Alex R. Kahlher
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

Okay, so I got two books this week. One of them was free, though. (Yay free books!) 

I picked Always and Forever, Lara Jean up at work, which, in case I haven’t shared yet, I was working at Scholastic as a temp (again). Stay tuned for updated job news. It’s pretty exciting, if I do say so myself.

I purchased Runebinder at Books of Wonder for a signing event with four other authors. I’ll have a short recap of that event up soon as well.

What books have you bought/received lately?

18 comments:

  1. Hey free is always good-and they look like good reads! My STS:
    https://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2017/11/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free is definitely a good price for books when you can get it. Hope you enjoy your new books and have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, Runebinder! I want that. I think I've asked for it for Christmas, though. Hope you enjoy!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read a Jenny Han book soon! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I still need to read it too. I'm so behind on her books. *sigh*

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Oh, wow. You haven't read the Jenny Han books? They're great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the series by Jenny Han! Always and Forever, Laura Jean was bittersweet. I just want to read more and more about that couple! Good luck with your job situation. I think it is smart to work as a temp. You get to learn what it really means to work in a particular company. Some corporate cultures are great, others not so much. But this will give you a better idea of what type of place suites you best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want to read Lara Jean, but I'm too afraid. I don't want it to end on a bad note. :(

      Delete
  7. Oh I just finished listening to To All the Boys last week and can't wait to continue on with book 2 and 3! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free books are always great :) Looking forward to reading about your new job. I still have to read Always and Forever, Lara Jean. I enjoyed the first two books. I hope you enjoy your new books. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to sharing my job news. I just want to make sure it's all okay with the bosses before I do. ;)

      Delete
  9. Nothing is better than free books :D I have been meaning to purchase Lara Jean books for so long time. I am waiting for price drop:(
    I hope you enjoy all of your books:)
    Happy weekend! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you checked Book Outlet? They're usually on there for pretty cheap.

      Delete
  10. So cool that you're working at Scholastic! They published some of my favorite books, like The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron (and its sequel, The Knowing). I have Always & Forever but I've not read it yet! I think I don't want the series to end. D: I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Shell. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!