Saturday, November 25, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Book + Benefits Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Nothing too exciting this week, so this’ll be a short haul.

Little Elliot, Big City by Mike Curato

This was a gift from work. I guess HR thought this was a cute book to put in to our benefits packet totes. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it, though… It’s times like these that I wish I had nieces or nephews. (Not.)

What books have you bought/received lately?

5 comments:

  1. That's definitely a different gift to receive with a benefits package tote! Does the story explain why it's good that Little Elliot has medical insurance? Lol!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. No. He actually gets a cupcake, which is probably not the healthiest choice. ;)

      Delete
  2. It does look cute!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2017/11/stacking-shelves_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book looks adorable! So fun that you got it from work. And hey, at least the short haul minimizes your TBR growth for the week. :D I hope you enjoy the new book!

    Have a fabulous week, Rachelle. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!