Saturday, October 14, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Hold Edition Part 2

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

More library books this week, which means... drumroll please… I didn’t buy any books this week!

Okay, so this week was supposed to be the last of the “on hold library books.” However, for some reason, my library keeps telling me all of my books are ready when they’re not at my designated location. *sigh*

Hopefully all my books will come in next week, but for now, here are the two that did manage to come in.


The Lyre Thief by Jennifer Fallon
Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray

I’ve had my eye on The Lyre Thief after seeing it on Book Outlet. I didn’t want to buy it if it wasn’t good, though.

As for Defy the Stars, I’ve been wanting to read Claudia’s newer releases, and I just don’t have the money to purchase them right now. Thus, the library! I really hope this one is good. I was disappointed in Claudia’s Spellcaster series, but I loved her Evernight series and Fateful books.

What books have you bought/received lately?

12 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I still want to read Claudia's new series, but I told myself I am not allowed to buy a copy of book 1 until I finish her previous trilogy! Lol! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What previous trilogy? Her Firebird series?

      Delete
  2. OH! I love the cover of The Lyre Thief. It is so simple and beautiful. I haven't liked any of Gray's books since Fateful, so I kind of gave up. :/ I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Shell. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lyre Thief's cover is very pretty. It's what drew me in. :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! These are on my tbr too!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for library books! Mine this week are library books as well! The cover for Defy the Stars is beautiful! I'll have to look more into it. Enjoy your books!


    My StS
    Brittani @ Hope, Faith & Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very pretty cover! And yes, gay for library books! ;)

      Delete
  6. I didn't buy any this week either! Yay, go us! The ones you did manage to get from the library look great :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!