Friday, October 20, 2017

Dean Winchester Friday

Dean Winchester (or sometimes Jensen Ackles) Fridays make me a very happy fangirl. You'll see why when you look at the pic.

Because their photos are super relevant to this month’s Halloween aesthetic, I’m going to continue on the Entertainment Weekly theme. 


In case you missed last week’s DWF, Entertainment Weekly did a special Halloween edition of their magazine, and there are four different Supernatural covers! This is a photo from one of the shoots with all three of Supernatural’s main characters. If only I could be a skeleton in that room... (Too creepy?)

1 comment:

  1. Haha dean is definitely my favorite as well, loved the halloween themed cover, thanks for the wonderful post. Hope to see more posts from you soon, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!